13 september 2011

The last day in Sweden

Johan and I, Ready for the world.
Here I am, spending my last day in a dusky Sweden for quite a while! In my mind I'm already far away, and have been for some time now. It's just a couple of hours left of what felt like an eternity when i booked the tickets! Tomorrow I'll once again be heading down south east Asia, this time however accompanied by my brother. After a few weeks down there, another Air-Asia plane will take us to Melbourne, to meet up with my beloved friends whom I haven't seen for ages! It's going to be equally as sentimental as inspiring! After that, we'll hopefully be heading down a few latitudes to trek the Tasmanian Overland track!
Even though Australia is a marvelous country with amazing people, the main goal for this trip will be cycling through New Zealand! And not just some of it, My brother and I will be cycling the very length of it. from the southern tip, to the northernmost edge.

That's our quest, and also what you will be reading about in this blog!

See you soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar