5 oktober 2011

Reunions!

Johan and Mr E-type
Chilling at St Kilda beach
After five days in Melbourne I'm actually starting to feel like home again! After spending time with the people I haven't seen for ages, and walking the streets I used to walk like a year ago, I'm getting a warm feeling inside, I feel amazing! I went for a run this morning along the Maribyrnong as I used to so many times before with my dear friend Hanus! And it felt wonderful, I suddenly realized how much I've actually missed this city. I can only imagine what Sweden would be like this time of the year, but I don't really want to find out! I'm just fortunate to find myself on the southern hemisphere right now!

These last few days have been really busy, we've been walking an awful lot, but it all feels necessary after two lazy weeks in Thailand but also because of the upcoming quest in New Zealand! We've met up with a lot of my dear Melbourne friends, but also with Sanket from India, whom i haven't seen since 2009! We've also had quite a few beers, only because we want to honour the Australian culture... Not really, but they are too good to resist!

Even though I'm enjoying the crap out of Melbourne right now, I very much look forward to Tasmania and some sweet trekking!

Life is awesome, keep living it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar